Who Are we?
This company is a market leader in the field of leisure management and automation solutions, such as ticketing, points of sale, access control and visitor-centred building management. Among our customers we have swimming pools, museums, zoos, theatres & cities that use our solutions for enhanced visitor experience and automated processes.
As a Sr. Full stack web developer you will work as an all-round software developer in an Agile software team, spread over Belgium, Germany and India. By applying good development patterns and principles, you will take part in defining, validating and maintaining the software application. You already gained a first experience in the field and have the know-how to implement a full stack software architecture. You consider quality as a priority and make sure that our applications are designed according to our users’ needs, including high performance and quality.
Your responsibilities are:
- You take part in the development of new, state-of-the-art applications (.Net Core, REST, AWS, Angular).
- You’ll design, develop & document new features.
- You’ll troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software.
- You think carefully before you act, and use development techniques and patterns.
- You write unit tests to validate development, and aspire to deliver quality.
- You document functional specifications.
- You build integrations with external parties to exchange data.
- You collaborate closely with your team.
- You select and advise on implementing new technologies and methodologies.
- You keep your technical knowledge and competences up-to-date.
- A Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Information Technology or equal experience through practice.
- At least 4 years’ experience in software development.
- Experience with at least 1 cloud software project or web development.
- Good knowledge of .NET (core), C#, ASP.NET WebApi , REST, SOAP, SQL, XML, JSON.
- Good knowledge of software architecture (SOA/microservices) & development patterns.
- Good knowledge of relational and document-oriented databases and ORM technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies, TDD/BDD methodologies.
- Hands on experience in managing AWS infrastructure is an extra plus.
- Flexible and willing to make an extra effort and to work outside office hours if required.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and research skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Has the mentality to deliver quality, experience in unit testing and QA automation is a plus.
- Can communicate clearly in Dutch and English, both verbally as in writing.
- An interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and multinational company (450FTE +)
- A competitive salary with extras (pension fund, meal vouchers, hospitalization, …).
- Flexible working times, home working possible and sufficient vacation (young parents friendly).
- A no-nonsense work floor with a flat hierarchy and direct access to management.
- Autonomy in planning and designing your own work (guidance and collaboration possibilities are available).
- Interesting mix of team members to discuss designs and problems.
- Encouragement to show initiative, learn, grow and develop your own ideas.
Interesse? Reageer nu!
Are you interested in this vacancy? Sent us your personal CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.